Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Hairstyle!

Hey there! Its Alexa! We have been noticing ALOT of people doing this hairstyle! So I decided to try it! It is kind of like a side band thing. Its the new style! HA! Yeah!! Sorry about the picture having bad quality. We still don't have our camera. :( This was taken on my (Lizzy) phone. But the good thing is my camera was sent in to be fixed, but we are still saving up for a Flip camera. That won't be for a while that we get one though. We are so happy to be blogging right now!!  And I hope you are happy too.
    Anyways,
Lets get back to the hairstyle.
i am not sure who started it but TONS of people are doing it. I am not sure it looks good on me though! Do i look okay!?! Okay I'm going to change the subject.....TO...Summer. I LOVE Summer and so does Lanie. I am not sure if Hannah likes it or not. But I cannot wait until Summer! We live in a place where it snows and I am sick of the snow! I can't wait until it melts! I usually like to go sledding in the winter but this year i went sledding once! ONCE! And after that I was sick of the snow. It is starting to melt though. You know that we have to where a coat in the winter? Well it takes up too much room to carry it around. That is why we like summer better because you don't have to carry a heavy coat around with you.

-Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment